Music share thread - Share your work!

Holy crap that album is rad.

5 Likes

listened to whole album on U tube . thought it would be awesome to jam on the way to work . where can we down load /purchase album ? didn’t give any links .

4 Likes

wow, fantastic album, very crunchy , nice I love it and want more and where to get it or download you are amazing , very heavy metal vangelis style

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

Just added a few links to this thread, I’m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(Tip: No need for the iframe stuff, just put the youtube.com link on a line for itself (as text, not a hyperlink), and discourse expands it. Use ?t= to start at a given location.)

3 Likes

nice track well made I likeit alot

1 Like

Streaming as long as I can today. Join me whenever:

5 Likes

I like this, but I find the volume of the break beats too low (and the sound a bit thin) compared to the very low bass and lead.

1 Like

Nice build up!!!

1 Like

Sorry about that. Probably something to do with streaming compression. plenty of bass here.

Ended up streaming for over five hours. Don’t think that one will end up uploaded.

3 Likes

I popped my head in for a minute or two. Great to hear that rig in operation. I’ve seen parts of it in photographs so many times.

1 Like

I think he meant there was plenty of bass, but the volume of the beat didn’t match…

1 Like

Nice JAM !
Uhh, do you have a Stripboardlayout for the Hihat ?!?

The Rat Clone is absolutely great !!!

1 Like

I used this stripboard for the hi hat:

But I also used the hi hat on the drumbrute impact, so maybe it is that one that you mean? For that I don’t have any layout, sorry! The self built hi hat is just an additional sound…

2 Likes

Ahh, yes , i remember you put the connectors for the potis on it , original is the Tiny Dazzler thing, right? I did change it too wit th the eurorack plug. But i didnt buil it yet.

No problem, just send me your drumbrute and everything is cool :slight_smile:

2 Likes