Music share thread - Share your work!

You take some familiar 80’s and Synthwave ideas and do some very interesting and cool stuff with them here, @Caustic. I dig!

1 Like

That “New Age” side is some good listening. Great stuff for listening to while programming, @ChristianBloch. High production value, too. Is that home studio or a commercial place?

2 Likes

That’s just home studio. At the time it was made, calling it a studio was even pushing it. More like a computer in a closet

2 Likes

I play around a lot with field recording and mix it with digital and analog:

7 Likes

That is super nice sounding!

1 Like

Ambient track.

5 Likes

Nice! The video looks super cool too.

3 Likes

My first YouTube video, some 13 years ago. Made by a friend in the UK for one of my tracks from 2003.

3 Likes

Oh, and here’s the only track I ever “sang” on. One for the electro fans.

4 Likes

Not really… music?

I made something a little different today.

A soundscape with an accompanying visual landscape…

Since I had a failed project today, I did this to cheer myself up… lol

Before the Storm -

5 Likes

Rad! Is that using the video mixer you were workin with?

2 Likes

I got all inspired today too!

There’s a version with drums as well.
8 Likes

First twiddle with the BSP

4 Likes

Little bit o chiptunes on the BSP

2 Likes

I recorded this a few days ago, right after I got my Rhodes piano:

It’s just the Rhodes and a Moog Grandmother synth that’s sequenced by a couple of sumed low frequency square waves. Everything’s going through a delay module and spring reverb.

5 Likes

Wow. That is just fantastic, @scossar. Beautifully done. What was the delay you used? And was it just thee Moog’s built-in reverb?

Thanks! The delay and reverb are both Intellijell modules. The delay is called Rainmaker. I like the reverb a lot. I’m still getting used to the delay but it sure can make things sound nice.

Puttin that LDB-2e and expander to work.

2 Likes

hello, this my first jam with beatstep pro

7 Likes

Great stuff!
Oh and every time I see your MicroBrute SE my brain turns it into an MS-1 (even though I’ve got the black version!)

1 Like