Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy New year! You guys have been really amazing and fun to watch, very inspiring and all around wholesome, I hope you all stay safe during gatherings too, may you all have a great time! :smiley:

-Dave

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to all from here in the UK!
:christmas_tree:

7 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone

6 Likes

gremlin-gremlins

I wish lots of good things for everyone, from France :slight_smile:

10 Likes

merry Christmas to all from California

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes
6 Likes

7 Likes

One of my new year resolutions is to finish my CNC so I can build a full size Retropie arcade.

5 Likes

That sounds amazing o.o

2 Likes

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all! =)
Had a blast with my parents and family got a bunch of cool stuff!
Quad VCA, Chocolate Orange, Big ol’ bottle of Talisker, new shirt, new Kosmo LMNC top, Mini Nes thing loads of pre loaded games and something i wasnt really expecting… (even though i did put it on Santas list haha) A Keystep (Basic version)

Probs the best two thing though were: Setting up my (not so) lil’ Nephews new bike n having a ride about with him in the rain and watching my mum try out a knock off (none official) Speech jammer game. Possibly the most ive seen her laugh in a while =D it was honestly brilliant.

I hope everyone had a great day!! Best wishes to all =)

5 Likes

Merry Christmas from me and and Beautiful California West Coast, whre it is raining and slight snow down to 4 k ft

6 Likes

I have too many hobbies haha.
Years ago I built a ‘bartop’ arcade by hand with nothing but a jigsaw and a file. It’s great fun to play on with friends. I based it off the excellent Galactic Starcade.

Fast forward to February 2020 when I discovered the MPCNC and the LowRider CNC. I planned to design an open source (full size) arcade template and use the CNCs to cut them. I started to print the plastic pieces and source the parts for both machines then Covid hit.

Between moving house and various other life/financial commitments, the projects got shelved. If all goes well I’ll be moving into somewhere bigger in late January (they better not be the 3rd people to pull out…) so I’ll have more space for projects like this.

If you’re interested I can start a thread with more details.

6 Likes

Pinch punch first of the month to you all :slight_smile:

1 Like