Megadrone Knob Map

2020-09-15 15_28_15-P1055883.jpg - Windows-Fotoanzeige

2 Likes

Had the same thing! Found my knob in the pictures but the searchable text says PW Martin instead of PWMaarten… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sams looking at it :wink:

Given the scale of the task and the wholly manual nature of it there’s bound to be a few anomalies

2 Likes

Of course, I hope he doesn’t stress about it! It’s nice to have a knob but not that important, on the bigger scale of things.
I don’t think I would take this huge task on me, if I where in his shoes. Is what i’m trying to say.

1 Like

I think I found mine. Automattika it says instead of AtematicA but hey.

3 Likes

Hey @lookmumnocomputer, did my name ever get found or added?

1 Like

Bump! @lookmumnocomputer did you ever get to the bottom of name on a knob?

I’m not a Patron atm (I dip in/out when there’s anything I’m interested in on there) so can’t message you through that.

1 Like

I am currently sorting out decals for the next batch not putting them on yet till all of the dust has settled from taking a wall down! some people came over last week and managed to find theirs which was good :D. turned all the rest of them down so they could adjust their knob and hear it hahaha

5 Likes

I bet you wish I had never laid the seed of the idea… Cool but a logistical nightmare…

2 Likes

He should get the knob manufacturer to etch the names on at the factory. Then every knob is guaranteed to have a name.

2 Likes

But is every name guaranteed to have a knob?

2 Likes

2 Likes

hopefully you find mine or get a proper label for it, thanks

Scope for Automated CNC etched knobs , evey time a patreon signs up a script etches a new knob for a project.

2 Likes

ill find it today what’s the name that should be on there?

haha yes it turns out to be a hell of a headache

Did mine ever turn up? Patreon name Rich Holmes, but who knows…

2 Likes