LMNC #1222 VCO in Eurorack

Haha, I’ve definitely spoken up and mentioned the KOSMO original is great on Muffs lol - theres a thread with it over there :smiley:

7 Likes

as Heckseven calls his euro rack stuff " tiny Kosmo "

6 Likes

Does this mean LMNC will finally show up in Modular Grid?

2 Likes

If LMNC communicates with MG then it’s possible. I think the qualifications are 3 modules are in stores or 1 module has people talking if memory serves. In the plans there’s going to be enough modules to qualify.

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get them on there.

5 Likes

Another hit from Perfect Circuit; they wrote a blog post :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

Is it normal for that pin of the display to bend to R31?

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

You got the one where I made that bodge. So, yes, it’s on purpose.

2 Likes

Also, let me know if you want me to replace it. I had forgotten that I did that and that one shouldn’t have shipped.

5 Likes

Yes.

(I’m not in a hurry to make modular bleeps as I don’t have a complete voice ^^;)

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

Don’t replace it. It’s unique. A collector’s item.

7 Likes

I’ll DM with details.

2 Likes

Rich,

Christian is going to sell it in 2038 for 41.6 million dollars.

-Fumu / Esopus

4 Likes

This is getting ridiculous, but I’m not complaining :rofl:

7 Likes

The 1222 looks pretty good with $10 worth of Rogan RB67 series knobs on it too :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Robin Vincent did a review just ahead of the first restock :grinning:

9 Likes

Great stuff! I love the moment where he ramps up the resonance on the grrr filter and you can feel the “ahhhh it is getting out of hands…” lets not do that.

5 Likes

I admire the tenacity of people who are able to watch an entire 35 minute presentation like this. I spent a few minutes on it at the beginning. Then I noticed how well it was structured. There are clearly marked sections and when you’re in a section you can see a title for the section. Is this a new thing?

I have long despaired from my younglings sending me links to 3-hour marathons about how awful some 90-minute TV shows are, saying I have to watch the whole thing. If the show really were so bad, surely it would not be so popular. And should I really be listening to you banging on for 180 minutes about bad writing, Mr/Ms TakesAgesToMakeAPoint? But structured talks with section markings: this is really good.

5 Likes

YouTube has been doing this for some time, they are called chapters. Not everyone bothers setting it up though. It’s esp. good for album listening. What’s also interesting is lately view aggregation statistics are also viewable on the play bar, so you can see peaks in watch times.

4 Likes

It’s pretty easy to set up though, you just have to type the start time and title for each chapter in the description, with a requirement that the first chapter start at 00:00. I’ve been doing that with my videos, which are shorter than Robin’s, though not necessarily any easier to sit through.

6 Likes