Circuit Benders Corner

hello circuits’s burners !!

It is just a little circuit bloc I use to hack speaker from bending toys for use them with my modular system. I think that could be really usefull for a lot of circuit benders!

caution: If you build this circuit take care of your ears and test it with the volume pot at minimum for beginning. We are never too careful !

5 Likes

Does anyone know of any mods or bends that can be done to a ps1? I have one just laying around being useless that i pray painted pink a few days ago. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know but maybe a pitch mod with a TL1799, look if there are a cristal timer to hack :slight_smile:

1 Like

Figure out which board it is and go grab the Schematic :slight_smile:

http://www.psxdev.net/downloads.html

Go for the VROM/VRAM chips - these usually control the video encoders.

3 Likes

A word of warning… please be careful with anything that you plug into a wall.

I shocked the shit out of myself thinking I could bend a PS2 back in the day - but I did not have the schem, and this was like 2010 lol. Very much before any of what I know now :smiley:

2 Likes

Its a ps1 spch 9002. Im actually struggling to find anything on it as everyone seems to want to go to the 100x as it has “better” sound or something. I cant find any crystals like dud is saying, although it uses a yammaha sound chip i believe. Again ive struggled to find anything on that. Ive never read a schem before but i recapped my parents hifi a while ago so im comfy on working with mains powered stuff.

And jeez, that shock must of given you a fright.