A little bit of bass

Been out today on a foreigner job with My son. got a setup to do with the guy he works for…

Full lighting and sound rig.

My Ryobi One charger was having a dance…

The generator is a 30KVA, but it’s not super silent, it just can’t compete with the Funktion One Dance Stack…

3 Likes

this is my living as a studio/stage and concert electrician stagehand and video engineer

4 Likes

The Redhead on the stage is my 17yr old who I was helping. He designed the full setup and planned everything out. And he’s been working with the owner of the equipment for near 3 years…

I just lend a hand when they are busy on multiple jobs :slight_smile:

I used to do Stage Lighting and Sound at the school where I was Tech Support , it’s where he got interested…

3 Likes

4-5 years ago my lad ( Toby) was not having the best of times at school, getting into the business was tricky as nobody wanted a 13-14yr old, but we stumbled across Juan the Hire company owner and he took him under his wing and he’s flourished.

It’s been a tough couple of years, but they have invested in new fixtures, distro, a full avolites titan setup, and lots more. His boss has invested much more in the lighting side now with Tobys it gives them much greater opportunities…

Wish I had this kit 20 years ago at the school :wink:

Rob

2 Likes

30KW is lovely, are you using Crown amps?

WE had to leave the genset running in the ware house as the even organised had not planned it’s location correctly and did not have a long extension from it to the distro… Hopefully the have that sorted today, I am not down there today till load out time.

Running FFA Amps …